Nowadays matcha is definitely the most used product in smoothies and cookies. The trend of posting Matcha everywhere is a thing now! And this is a great idea to choose social media channels to promote consuming healthy products. Like matcha.
Matcha contains the nutrients from the entire tea leaf, which results in a greater amount of caffeine and antioxidants than typically found in green tea. Including matcha in your diet could increase your antioxidant intake, which may help prevent cell damage and even lower your risk of several chronic diseases.
Also, matcha is widely known for its ability to enhance weight loss and de-bloat your stomach.
Here is our favorite recipe for de-bloating your stomach:
for 1 serving
- 1 cup pineapple(245 g)
- 1 frozen banana
- ¼ cucumber
- 1 tablespoon pure matcha powder
- 1 ginger root, 1 inch (2 1/2 cm) piece
- 1 ¼ cups coconut water(300 mL)
- Put all ingredients into a blender.
- Mix until smooth. Add more coconut water as needed. For a thicker consistency, add more ice.
for 2 servings
- 1 ½ cups hot water(360 mL), mixed with 1½ teaspoons matcha powder, cooled
- ½ cup whole milk(120 mL)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- whipped cream, for topping
- A little bit of matcha powder, for topping
- Pour the matcha mixture into an ice cube tray. Freeze for at least 5 hours
- Add the matcha ice cubes, milk, sugar, and vanilla to a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream and a pinch of matcha powder.